Friday, December 5, 2008

Sean gave me an Owen Wilson Nose for Xmas!

So Sean was just bouncin off the walls last night and that huge...orange on a tooth pic.....adult sized head so how found my face! He didn't mean too but I wanted to beat him like he did fo sho! Of course I didn't. I couldn't even be mad. I tried real hard but I was just dumb founded that his huge head broke my nose! That Son-of-a-Bitch!
What had happened was:
He jumped on the couch and caught some good air and then land his head on my face/nose. All I heard was a loud crunch....It blacked both my eyes and caused a bit of swelling and i feel like a piece of bone was shoved up in my brain(although maybe i could be like "flowers for algernon" and get genius smarts.) I have the worst head ache! If it gets worse I guess i might need to go to the doctor. Don't worry my nose doesn't look like Owen Wilson's! That was like the first thing i did was check to see if my nose was crooked. Mainly because I didn't want to face Blair and JR at work the next day and have them make fun of me. lol

Anyways Sean's been real cute about it. He roughly grabs my hurty nose and says "momma OW?!" and points to his nose and says the same.
God can be cruel and has a sick sense of humor if not we wouldn't have children. Maybe i'll stop at just one.......

3 comments:

Lyndi said...

Oh man I'm sorry. They have these huge heavy heads for being so little. I had some surgery on my mouth which made my cheeks and nose really sore and I swear every time I picked Liam up he would bump my face with his big heavy head!

Dawn Walterscheid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn Walterscheid said...

Man that just sucks!!!! It had to have hurt so bad just thinking about it makes my eyes water. Well now when he gets older and you want him to do something you can always say remember the time that you broke my nose and the pain you put me in. Guilt is a very powerful thing.