Monday, December 15, 2008

what a bunch of misfits!

Here are some of the family pics we hurriedly took over thanksgiving.... Sean's head looks GINORMOUS! He seriously has the head of an adult elephant! This is our first family photo EVER by the way. I know Sean's almost 2.....i'm terrible.
This was the first time in years that we were all together. All except Juan...can you tell we photoshopped him in? lol hilarious! Poor Juan. you snooz you lose!(he hadn't gotten to cbad yet when we did these....) Look Bethy and Mikey hae the same hair! hahahahahaha anyways laugh with not at! lol

1 comment:

Lindsey Whiting said...

I didn't even realize that was your family until I read the captions. I love your little family pix. Sean is super cute, I like your hair longer, I'm impressed that you grew it out!