Monday, December 29, 2008

HAPPY BIRFDAY THE SEAN!!!!

Today is a sad day.....My baby is officially a toddler. I can't believe it! It just seems like yesterday I brought him home. When Sean was born he was 8lbs 6 oz and 3 weeks early. Yes his head had been in the 95% to now 150+%. When he came out he was puffy and looked black and the look on Trav's and Cindy's(my ob nurse i've know my whole life...yeah it was awkward at first....i should've shaved! I KNOW OK!) face was priceless! LOL That was the closest to God I've ever been. AMAZING!!!! All those first time fears all seem so long ago. It's like i've had him for forever! I really am surprised he has lived this long. LOL I never thought such a smelly pooper would consume my whole life like he has. I'm a terrible mom because everything he does is so funny. I have a hard time disciplining him because i can't keep a straight face and he knows it! He has been such a HUGE blessing and a tender mercy from a Heavenly Father with a loving but sick sense of humor. Sean has kept my sanity and my self intact and through all the terrible things I have had to endure these past 18 months he's still a loving golden child and reminds me of the simplicity of gratitude and of life. I know that that little spirit was sent here just for me and am eternally grateful and indebted to my Heavenly Father. I lub jew The Sean! Happy Birthday big guy!

1 comment:

The Fish Family said...

Oh Happy Birthday Sean! 2 yrs!!

It is amazing how much work little kids are, but they are so much fun and teach us SO much!