Friday, November 14, 2008

Did I mention Nanny David is going on a Mission?

I just realized that I hadn't posted that my youngest brother got his mission call. Well Nanny David as we call him (for some reason all the babies just love him and he is so patient with them) is going to Riverside California. Yes it's not foreign BUT he's going to the land of milk and honey if ya know what i mean. This kid has chased what ever girl he can get his hands on and none of 'em would return the gesture and now he is goin where there are hotties and he's got the "untouchable missionary" and surely he'll have them chasing him and the best part is.....HE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! hahahahahahaha poor guy. God really does have a sick sense of humor! lol anyways he reports to the MTC Dec. 10. Way to go NANNY DAVE! I am so proud of the brother! Sean adores him and has since he was born. From the moment Sean met David he has been attached. David was the first person he recognized that wasn't me. Peas and Carrots they are! lol

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Congratulations to Kid David the David!!!!