Saturday, December 27, 2008

Sean's Had a very merry Christmas! lol

Here are a few pics from christmas. I was lucky enough to have my parents come up. With David on a mission and everyone else spending christmas with in-laws they were on their own. SO since we couldn't come down there they came to us. It was so fun having them and watching Sean slowly explain to popa how the xbox works and that he prefers to watch movies in his room and so what if he likes to change movies 30 times in 10 minutes. Sean's been so patient in training them. hahaha











Here Sean is trying to explain who The Hulk is. My Dad just looks like he needs to be rescued or that his intelligence has just been insulted by a 2yr old! lol

With every present Sean unwrapped he had to "seriously" tear the paper away and then read the back of each thing BEFORE it could be taken out of the packaging.......



SEE!?! Why So Serious Sean? It's just a toy for crying out loud!



He kinda looks annoyed with the whole santa brought me a stocking....



Here is Joshua, Sean, and Jessah at Gina and Blair's poor unfortunate souls dinner! lol It Was a lot of fun filled with singing from all the smart kids and food that was too Delicious. I'm really blessed to have the Smart's in my family! Believe it or not Blair!




Jessah is a good cousin! She as well as her brothers and sister all just are so good to Sean! He LOVES when they get to babysit. Nothing better than 5 kids doing whatever he wants and feeding him candy for dinner.....I'm a little jealous though......Sean said "I love Mriah(Sean for Mariah)" AND he's NEVER said it to ME! In fact that was the first time he's ever said that phrase! Maybe i should feed him candy for dinner! lol I LOVE MY FAMILY!