Saturday, December 27, 2008

I know...i'm a terrible mom!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I just had to! Look at his little butt crack! He got a "cycle(as he calls it)" from grandma and popa and after he ran out of the bathroom nekked that's what he hopped up on. there's mor but i'm saving those for his wedding video! lol doesn't it make you laugh?! lol
Here's my little Tiger Woods/Gap Model.....Dang isn't he such a looker?

This is how he was relaxing after church! Serious though! I might make it a home business of making cute babies and selling them on ebay! lol Yeah right! i bet the money's good though, yeah?


2 comments:

Marcy said...

One time a lady did put her baby on ebay and it caused some serious trouble.. I wouldn't suggest it! Maybe the black market instead :)

The Fish Family said...

I love the naked bike shot! I bet you will have quite the wedding video! ha ha love it!