Thursday, December 18, 2008

He goes from big kid to BIG BABY!

Here's a sweet pic! When Sean was about 15 months he woke up from a nap as usual but as if a switch had turned this devil of a child who was once my angel was taking over.....thus the terrible 2s had started. Then about a month ago maybe 2 I got what's in the pic above. I called the terrible bastard 2s! he used to scream when he heard the word no and now he drops quietly like a limp puppet and goes OH! He's not even 2 yet! I'm afraid what will happen Dec 29th for his actual 2nd birthday......lol gotta love it though right? He definately is the spice of life! lol


Sean LOVES Halo! He knows how to shoot, throw grenades, and sometimes walk around. What's really impressive is he knows how to start up ATV on the PS2 and "race" four-wheelers. He does that when know one will set Halo up for him. So for christmas my parents bought him v-tech so he can play learning games and well it's harder to play when you can't read BUT when he opened the v-tech the first thing he said was: "HALO!? HOO! HOO!(that's sean for Woohoo)" So here he is playing Halo. My little gamer! lol He looks effin 6 yrs old with a pacy in his mouth! lol He also knows his dc comics. he is obsessed with Hulk and Superman and Iron man and Spiderman and Batman! LOVES, LOVES, LOVES them! I know i'm raising a mouth breather that's gonna live in my basement for forever! Doen't he look annoyed at me for bothering him during his game? Just like his dad....


No comments: