Sunday, December 7, 2008

Saw this on marcy's page....this is hilarious!

1.My rock star name: *Peter Impreza*

{First pet and current car}

2.My gangsta name: *Snickers Peanut*

{Favorite candy bar and favorite cookie}

3.My detective name: *Pink Turtle*

{Favorite color and favorite animal}

4.My Star Wars name: *casas of nada*

{First three letters of last name and first two letters of first name then the word "of" then a medication you are on}

5. My superhero name: *Red the Dr.Pepper*

{2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "The" in front}

6.My Nascar name: *Mildred Ada( i know ok i know)*

{First names of your grandmothers}

7.My "lover" name: *Lucky Skittle*

{Name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy}

8.Witness-protection name: *Lynn Victor*

{Mother's and father's middle names}

HAHAHAHA that was fun! now DO it! Come on DO IT!

No comments: