Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mom Sense is strong in this one....

so saturday sean went in for a hair cut. i was growing it out but then i looked around and every little kid has long hair! Yeah sooooooooo original! anyways so we went to chop it off into a high and tight and sean would have none of it. usually he does great but this time he pitched a fit. the lady jacked his hair up nasty! He had long ass hair on top and like a 2 on the sides. TERRIBLE! I though i could do better than that!(Should've known then.Curse that mom sense!)Anyways so i bought a set of clippers and went to work. sean was way good for me too. As i went to buzz the top with a 4 i forgot to extend the clippers thingy and ended up buzzing his whole head! now he looks like a cancer kid! I feel terrible. but every one's got to go through it right? I see mom's who have cut the crap out of their kids hair and thought how could they possible do that to their kids.....now i know. there's a hormone in every mom's head that turns on right at birth that gives you false sense of knowledge in cosmetology. that's jacked up! Seriously I have been humble. i'll never do it again.....unless i forget and do it again which will happen. so why do i bother...

5 comments:

Marcy said...

haha I miss you and I'm sure he looks fine ;)

Dawn Walterscheid said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That is so funny because it is so true! When I buzz Austin's hair he looks like he has cancer or something very wrong with him. I tried to cut it just before school again and all I have to say is, I am no longer aloud to touch his hair. But if your parents don't screw you up who will you complain to your therapist about.

trashly said...

The video I posted below is what sean looks like after "the incident." lol He kinda looks like a weird little man. like a circus midget....Please don't let me do it EVER again!

Lyndi said...

Too funny. my favorite line though is this, "there's a hormone in every mom's head that turns on right at birth that gives you false sense of knowledge in cosmetology." You're hysterical I'm still laughing. Luckily Aiden's grandma takes him for haircuts, but I think it's just because she got tired of me asking her to cut it. :)

Marcy said...

Ashley, are you in Phoenix? I had no idea.. we might be moving to Tucson.. which is where I want to go