Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Let's DO THIS!! Am i weird?

Ok so i've fallen in love with 24 fitness classes. although i kinda fell off the wagan from sick kid to sick me and then lazy me. but i'm back on the horse. so i have this friend there. well actually she's not my friend yet becuase right now i'm in the stalking phase. i know ok! she has the body that i want!!! so i try to do what ever she does! lol i know ok!!! my friend nichole goes with me and she makes it way more fun and me less creepy. hahahaha i'm so addicted to the weights and SETS(aerobics with weights.) lately that's all i think about at work is how i could be doing that... oh and running. So if any of you wanna come and work out with me it's awesome. Nichole is moving to texas and so i'm gonna need a new work out buddy and it's too soon for the one i stalk there. lol the kids club is totally awesome and i am too! so let me know! hahaha

ALSO
So it's been a life long dream to be able to run more than say a 1/2 mile without dying and breathing so hard that i feel like i'm having an asmar attack. Lately all my friends have ran these half marathons and i thought what a good idea to do. they all did it why can't i, right? Marcy set me up with a training schedule and i've done real good sticking to it. i was neverous about being able to run at least a mile and now it's all cake! although i'm tired of running on a tread mill with all those farters and Indians(India ones, Natives don't come unless we pay for it! lol) those guys wreak! and i can't tell you how many times i'm gagged and laughed and tried to keep for barfing! And yes i'm the one that points it out to who ever farted! COME ON!!! at least do it by a fan so it quickly gets swept away! that's what i do and one time i thought the fan wasn't strong enough to push it away! lol i almost tripped off the tread mill while looking for an escape route! anyways i only do it cuz they do it and it serves them right thinking they can sneak one out! i'll make them pay!! lol
anyways the 1/2 marathon isn't til August and depending on how that one goes i'll run the Camp Pendleton one in Sept. i really only wanna run that one cuz the hot marines! I even plan on shaving my legs for that one! lol WoOt! WOOT!! wish me luck!

4 comments:

The Fish Family said...

who do you stalk?! that skinny blonde? I would die for her body- Or do you stalk the he/she? ha ha!

Lyndi said...

You're so funny. I want to run this 10 mile race in June. I don't know if I'm going to make it. :)

Dawn Walterscheid said...

You are crazy, running is bad for your health it can cause internal bleeding. Plus it makes the rest of us look bad. how can you turn your back on nacho cheese!

Mama-Face said...

Ashley,

You have what is known as a girl crush. I have one on the new judge on American Idol. It's harmless...I think.

Look on runnersworld.com for all kinds of training schedules. I have one for a 10 K on my fridge. I do quite well with the rest days.

p.s. do you have spell check? just wondering :-D
or is just the white trash in you? double :-D