Wednesday, April 22, 2009

ESSSCAAPPEEE to New Mexico!

I know i haven't posted any easter pics. that's because sean didn't spend easter with me. Bethy was driving to carlsbad and after weeks of begging and crying from my mom and bethy so i agreed to send him down there. I know i'm a terrible mom for not spending easter with my son but honestly i hate holidays and i have a bad attitude towards them and i'd rather he spend it with people that would make a big deal out of it. I know i'm terrible. anyways so i got to go down and help bethy drive back. instead of someone pick me up in el paso i got to fly on a CESNA! yeah one of those small planes!!! it was just me and the two pilots and one was my age and the other was 22!!! so yeah it was scary! Obviously i landed safely or else i wouldn't be here to write this but still! it actually wasn't to bad in the air but take off and landing was like a roller coaster! So here a few pics of our trip.


Carlo eating some very delicious river/moss rocks!
We Love the river!!!!

I love this pic! he's such a goofy kid!!

Ok so only us new mexicans in the middle of the desert would have a place called "the beach." it's a place they cleared off by the pecos river and put sand and called it a beach. lol but's it's awesome and not matter how dirty the water was it was a blast! Am I right buckner cousins? lol




Your typical boy throwing stuff in the river! lol



Popa playin with the babies! look at those ham hocks on Carlo!!!






Shadow puppets of Seany and Momma! days like that at the river make me miss carlsbad. i loved living by a river and gettin to swim and chill in the sun. I look forward to showing my kids the same places we used to go there and lettin him explore grandpa great's(my grandpa buckner) land and the 1/2 mile of river that's all ours. Good times.













1 comment:

Lyndi said...

I love "The Beach"