Monday, February 2, 2009

just for fun i guess...

i can't think of anything clever but i haven't really done anything exciting. saturday our ward did a kick ball thing and while all the boys got to play us girls got stuck with the kids. it was still way fun! i loved gettin to know my new ward. the women in it are quite rad! so here are some pics of sean at the park we were at.

When i see this i hear "let me tell you 'bout my best friend!" these are Nichole's boys and they love sean! and Sean loves them! so much that they all cramed in sean's little chair so they could watch batman. I love it!
Sean being dramatic with the sand.....he totally is a drama queen which is a casey trait!

this is the boys riding 'Fefe' which one of the girls named and shoved mud in his nose then ran off. hahaha as you can tell these boys could care less.
-ok i just realized that i don't actually have pics of the ward activity so i guess you'll just ahve to take my word for it. that it did happen and i actually went to an activity! that actually is my goal this year. i'm gonna try real hard. you may have to put me on a prayer roll! lol








2 comments:

The Fish Family said...

Max and Spence love sean so much they are planning the kidnapping right now i think :)

I love the picture of the chair! They are so silly!

The Buckner Fam said...

guess who the activities committee chair is in our ward? no, not me. KEVIN.hahaha

and YEA!!! new post.

and I am pretty sure I need pictures for proof!

and I love you trashley!
mary