Tuesday, February 17, 2009

kisses!

Sean's old way of giving kisses was tilting his forehead towards you to kiss. now it's on the mouth! as you can tell i'm not sure about it....i miss the old way although it is way cute when he leans over to kiss my check at night. and yes he does the "mmmmmmmmm muah" sound with each kiss. how cute is that! He crawled into bed with me last night and as he snuggled in he reached over and pull my face over to give me a kiss on the forehead. LOVE IT! he is such a little lover! lol


mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
MUwAH!

3 comments:

The Fish Family said...

That is so cute! He is so love-able!

The Buckner Fam said...

The many sides of Ashley...first you've got Popeye in your house, and then you are making me wish (a tiny bit) that I had a little one to give me kisses.

love,mary

Adrienne said...

Love it. And here's one from us: Mmmmmmwaaahh!