Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Is he really giving or is there a motive?

So lately Sean's been trying to be helpful. He doesn't say 'I help' or 'let me do it'. When he sees me doing something he always runs to me and asks "Need help? Mom! Mom! MOMMA! (in a sweet voice)Need help?" So I let him do whatever i'm doing. Then this morning Nicole texted me that he asked her if she needed help when she was putting her laundry away. Isn't that cute? I think so...i hope it lasts cuz it just melts my heart! Maybe it's a trick to throw me off when he's been a bastard and its a new sick way to manipulate me....whatever it is it works everytime! May God have mercy on us all for the havoc The Sean shall bring! hahaha what have i done raising this demon seed! ok ok ok maybe i just need to love him and believe he is my sweet little helper and look towards the positive side.......but i'm afraid he's trying to weaken me and that i'm falling straight into his trap! He's not the boss of me right? I'm the BOSS! Or atleast i think/hope i am! hahaha

5 comments:

The Buckner Fam said...

He's been the boss of you since the day he was born. maybe before.

love, aunt mary

The Fish Family said...

He is so sweet! If you don't think so look at him when he is asleep pure angel :)

The Fish Family said...

I forgot to add....when you think he is a stinker, just look at the pictures of the egg mess spencer made and you will see sean is so good :) ha ha ha!

Dawn Walterscheid said...

I hate to tell you this but..... you are so screwed! Children let you think that you are in charge. It is just part of their evil plan. Wait till you have more and you are out numbered. That is when you will experience true fear. Good Luck and remember NEVER turn your back on them and they can smell fear!!!

Lindsey Whiting said...

I see you haven't lost your swearing ability. lol...Your kid sounds fun! I can't believe you have a two year old! I have Andrea Riding's e-mail if you want to get in touch with her and see her blog.