Friday, January 9, 2009

Sean's first week of Pre-pre school!

So I have this new friend.....Her name is Nicole and i net her in my new ward. She Started this pre-pre school at home and I decided to stick Sean in it. BOY am I glad I did. He LOVES it! Nicole is a great teacher too. She is hyper and really active and has loads of energy and I'm convinced she runs them ragged! lol She does these neat little lesson plans and crafts and dancing. She's amazing! (I know she's gonna be reading this so i have to say nice things about her.....lol j/k Nicole you really are awesome!) Here are some pics i stole off her blog!


They made binoculars and went looking for things that are green....that's the color of the week.
The letter was Aa and they made green aligator puppets. Why so serious Sean?

Sean was really proud of his puppet. as i was posting this Sean said "ALIGATOR!" in his monster voice. So see he is learning something! I say that cuz yesterday I asked him what he learned today and he said "I donknow."LOL
I'm so proud of my little guy. I'm still in awe that he's learning to talk and do things on his own. Sometimes i just want my baby back! Oh well this is a way fun stage as he's picking up things and copy-catting us and I just hope and pray he doesn't stand up in church and says a wordy dird.(dirty word). All I know is that when or if it happens it won't be because he got it from me......Hell I'm an angel damn it!

3 comments:

The Fish Family said...

he is so cute and fun to have over :)

Time to have another one!! he is getting all grown up!

Marcy said...

you have such a potty mouth... sinner :P haha How old is Sean?

Dawn Walterscheid said...

HA HA HA Woman you are so funny! We all know that children learn bad words from their daddy's. lol