Saturday, July 11, 2009

Fun time in New Mexico? sorta....

So I sent Travis and Sean to New Mexico for 3 weeks without me. I met up with them and the Buckners at my grandparents 70th wedding anniversary/ reunion. It was alright. I got to see some of the family I wanted but my favs that I was hoping came didn't so I was a little bummed. Sorry it turned into an almost disappointment....BUT I still had a good time with the favs. :) Here is from our scenic canoe ride. LOL Trav and I and my big bro and his wife went up and down the Black river. It was a hoot as we laugh and watch Jamie and Goga bicker.

The lovely wildlife we came across....like hundreds of turtles.
Captain Travis bossin us around.

Jamie and Goga right before we headed out.



The Amazon!!!! lol



I tried....

Us before we got on the boats...don't we look ready to go?



Princess Kiera tossing rocks in the river! Sean and her fight over stuff a lot so he's not there in order to keep the peace. It's hilarious to watch them battle!!! When he chases her after stuff he shoots 'webbing'(which is really him just making the sound and the hand gestures that spiderman does) thinking it will stop her! I tried to get it on camera but it didn't work out. Next time I'll be sure to catch it because I know better now! hahahaha
Sorry I didn't take many pics. actually these are the only ones I took. Just wasn't feelin it this time. oh well! I'll live!





4 comments:

Lyndi said...

Sorry to disappoint you, I guess I'm not a fav. :) I did sort of feel like once everyone got there that I just ran from one thing to the next. I actually saw Travis and Sean much more than you since they were there all week. I guess we'll just have to do it again sometime. :)

trashly said...

hahaha you were one of my favs! i just didn't get to see you much either!!! it seemed too crazy and to much to do in such a short time! i think next time should be in phases! lol

Mama-Face said...

yeah, thanks Ash for being one your non-faves. It's hard not to be loved. :(

Oh, finally someone to say it was just okay. Is that what you said? I can't put my finger on it, but I just wasn't feeling it. I wanted to say something, but I was a chicken. I said plenty to Kevin and the kids; but they're used to my complaining. I hope your Mom gets her money and hopefully Grandma and Grandpa enjoyed it.

I have a cute picture of you, but since I'm not a fave, well then I just might not show it to you. But Yay! I can blog about the family reunion that wasn't. I think we hung around with pretty much the same people we see all the time anyway.

You are still one of my most faves. :D

trashly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.