Sunday, November 8, 2009

hmmm...

So let's see what's been goin on around here... Sean is in a preschool/daycare and loves it! Although if you ask him he he wants to go to school he starts to cry. hahaha Once he gets there it's a different story. He loves all the kids and is always talking about 'his kids' actually he says 'my kids.' He's a very social boy when it comes to meeting and talking to new kids. His nursery teachers and school teachers all say the same thing. He's well behaved and is always walking up to kids to play with them and offer whatever toy he's got. He's such a funny kid and so talkative. I LOVE IT! He's addicted to Spongebob and Caillou these days. He also follows uncle Mikey or my dad outside helping them 'fix' things. Don't worry he's still crazy about super heros and still refers to me as 'Mary Jane' and 'Pepper Pots' as well as 'Gwen' from BEN10.

As far as me and that guy I married. We made it as far as Carlsbad and got stuck here probably for forever. While I hate being here and there are a handful of reasons why but it's not something worth talking about. BUT I love being around my mom and I love my friends at church and so its bearable. I got a job as a teller and bookkeeper for my mom's business. Travis is cooking and prep for my mom's restaraunt and catering co. My mom keeps him pretty busy. He's happy because he loves it and loves working with my mom. So life is good? ha we'll see.


this is a typical seany face....he always makes this face as when you're trying to tell him something. it's almost like he's mocking you...
Here's 3 of the 4.5 grandbabies. aren't they sweet? yeah until all 3 start to fight over the same thing!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

So cute! Love the pic of Sean! Hope things are too overwhelming in Carlsbad. Glad you're both in jobs you like! Miss you.

Kristen said...

HA! I said "are" when I meant to say "aren't". That's funny. I'm not that mean.

Amanda Rigby said...

Yay an update.it's crazy how jessicas baby is darker than Beth's!