Saturday, May 30, 2009

the day in the life of a budding super hero!

So Sean is way into super heros. Bethy bought a superman onesie and of course Sean had to wear it. here he is wearing it of which he needed a mask to go with his outfit. my favorite is when he puts on the mask he asks "Where Seany?" and then lifts the mask and says "Here i am!" also when he puts the mask back on he says in his "deep" raspy voice "I'm BATMAN!" He's way better than any marine i've met!! lol

Here we are goin to check the mail. he insisted on wearing his "outfit" because he wanted to go fight bad guys. so i guess he is doing us a service by going out and risking his life so that we can go check out mail without the termoil of evil hovering around us.


I guess i should thank him. I did manage to check the mail without any trouble. LOL


notice where he's placed the mask.


Tell me that's not the cutest thing ever! I love it!




1 comment:

Lindsey Whiting said...

I love that he is into Superhero's, a guy after my own heart. :0)