Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Please Vote or Shut your mouth!

If you don't vote this election then you have no right to complain of anything going on in America. If you are on any government program it had better be temporary or I'm coming after you. I'm tired of belly ache-rs that sit on their ignorant ASSes bitching about the War they know nothing about or the Economy driven by media not money. (Actually it is money but only to the benefits of media power houses.)As they collect their welfare checks and free medical care. And so you know We do have universal health care for all you Michael Moore's out there. It's called WIC and AHCCS and CHIP and Medicaid and countless other state and federal programs designed to assist not be taken advantage of; but where people like me are forced to pay out of pocket everything. Such has become the American way. Those Ignorants just cost us $700 Billion. I can see now why soldiers of my this generation are coming back from Iraq and Afghanistan ticked off and disappointed with bad attitudes. I would too if I fought a war, watched my friends die and had to go through all that only to come home to a bunch of fat bellied ungrateful Americans. Way to say thanks to those who have sacrificed for this country: past and present. I'm sure they are all sitting next to Jesus saying" I died for this!?" with tears in their eyes. So Thanks guys for your stupidity and selfishness. Way to reward bad behaviors. So vote even if you think it doesn't make a difference. At least you can say you tried and have bitching rights. Those of you that don't Screw you and shut your mouth!


Thanks for letting me rant.....I'm done. oh and if Osama I mean Obama gets elected I'm burning the flag and moving to Mexico. It really is the end of times and a once great nation should we elect Obama. Sure Mcain isn't that great but at least you know what you get with him...

No comments: